The information that we collect and store during your visit to this website is meant to monitor use of this website and to help its further development. Visiting the website alone does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.
The purposes for which we collect, use and/or transfer such information include:
- to identify you and your activities on our website, including your purchase of the products and services we offer, including promotional and other offers and home delivery service (collectively, the “Products and Services”);
- to provide you with any information, products or services that you may request or require, or assist in determining the appropriate Products and Services for you;
- to respond to your feedback or queries;
- if you have subscribed to an email list, to send information about us and/or our Products and Services to your e-mail address;
- for the administration
- operation and/or internal purposes such as auditing, book-keeping and preparation of financial reports (including disclosure to auditors), data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, advertising, communications and other customer-related activities;
- for administrative, operation and/or internal purposes such as auditing, book-keeping and preparation of financial reports (including disclosure to auditors), crime or loss prevention, anti-fraud, data analysis, and research to improve our Products and Services, advertising, communications and other customer-related activities;
- to process any registration;
- to troubleshoot problems;
- for enrolment in promotional activities (such as lucky draws), statistical analyses, marketing and/or survey participation conducted by us from time to time;
- to resolve any disputes;
- in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale or other corporate action, to facilitate or as part of such corporate action; and/or
- in relation to any purchase or order of our products, to facilitate and/or process any such purchase or order (including billing, payment and settlement, delivery or collection of the products, etc), whether by Hi-Tech or service providers to the Hi-Tech.
We may also collect, use, transfer and/or disclose data that does not, on its own, directly associate with any specific person, for any purpose. Such non-personal information may include referral URL, unique device identifier, location, time zone where this website is accessed, search queries, etc. If we do combine non-personal information with personal information, the combine information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
We may also gather some information automatically and store it in log files, including Internet Protocol addresses, language, referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, etc. We use the information to understand and analyze trends, site administration, understand user behavior and to improve our Products and Services, advertising, communications and other customer-related activities.
In some of our e-mail messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on this website. If you click on such a URL, you may pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on this website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications.